The Foolish Professor The Foolish Professor

This is an incredibly lazily done and lazily written animation. You clearly do not care at all about this. But i will assume that you do and actually review it. The animation software you used for this was go animate and it has a massive ugly splash screen on it. The objects on the scene clash with each other and the room is empty and ugly. The characters very often float in place like a normal human never would. The characters actions are insane. The story is incredibly unfunny not making any actual jokes and instead relying on empty sex jokes. Nothing about this is good and it shocks me that this made it to the site without getting blamed.

Red VS Black fight on the mountain Red VS Black fight on the mountain

Its pretty good. Nothing to really say on the actual animation though its incredibly short.

Pikelet Pikelet

Pretty good man. Not much to say

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Outstanding. Its as if you animated illustrations. This is one of the single most impressive animations i have ever seen.

No, Professor Oak isn't an idiot No, Professor Oak isn't an idiot

Pretty good. A little odd but fine. The voice acting of the toad is what needs work. I don't really know what to say on it as i am an animator not a voice actor but its a bit (and i hate using this word) "cringey". I honestly cant think of a better way of describing it, it sounds like a 8 year old kid trying to do a deep raspy voice but failing. So ya its ok :| just improve that voice acting.

AKoopaButNotATroopa responds:

Thanks, for your input! I've stopped posting on Newgrounds but check out my YouTube becasue I treid to improve on the things you requested, you don't have to though. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1z2CrfZwl7j-ihL7BHU-g (also sorry for the late reply)

Dark World Dark World

Outstanding. Because of the nature of this animation i really cannot see a way of improving this. This is hilarious and just all around amazing.

theanimationwheel responds:

Thanks man!

Top 7 Scary Facts Top 7 Scary Facts

Amazingly well done. Its hilarious and informative. Its very well animated and just looks great all around. Fix those sound effects though. Also i could not help but notice the dears mouth is always out of frame to save time on lip sync, i understand why you did this but still it got a little annoying, just one time where the dear's head was in frame would fix this. Other than that great job dude, cannot wait to see what you have in store for everyone in the future.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks so much for the detailed thoughtful review. Yes that was a tad lazy on my part but I was also going for a mysterious look especially the scene with him behind in the car seat.

Killer [Animated Music Video] Killer [Animated Music Video]

This is pretty good. Whats most impressive here is the 3d, the angles switch but it stays really smooth, an example is at 0:06, its really impressive , how did you pull that off. Other than that be careful to avoid copyrighted content as disney is really horrible with its copyright and you may get whats called a "copyright strike" for this as bill cipher is in it. Other than that FIX THIS CHARACTER 1:26 his lips are way off and it stands out in this other wise good animation, i would have rated this way higher if he was not in it at all because of just how bad he looks. So yeah all in all pretty good, avoid copyrighted content and fix that really weird looking guy. 3.5 out of 5

theanimationwheel responds:

Thanks for the honest review. I don't get much of those. Lol, ;) cheers!
+, the guy at 1:26 is just mouthing "I'll walk it off." Just letting you know. I hope I didn't sound like a giant douche when I said that. XD